To submit a preliminary inquiry to the University of Montana SLPA Certificate program, follow the instructions below.  

NOTE: You may submit a preliminary inquiry to this certificate program if you have a high school degree/GED, or are working toward an Undergraduate degree at the University of Montana, or if you've already earned an Undergraduate degree, or if you have taken, will be taking, or are taking at least 4 courses through our Post-Baccalaureate CSD Leveling Certificate program.

We use Submittable to accept and review our submissions.